Monday, March 26, 2012

The first dream

I was little, I can remember this clearly. I had a hamster, when I was really young. It was important to me. It was my first pet. When the hamster was one year old, I saw a dream about it. In my dream my hamster died and cried next to its cage. I took a black box, and put the dead hamster to it. Then I buried the box to the ground. I could see green grass and and trees, so it was summer.
I woke up and went to see my hamster. Luckily it was fine, and I thought it was just another nightmare.
Couple of weeks after this, my hamster got sick. In the previous evening it was fine. It couldn't move anymore, and it hardly could keep its eyes opened. We took it to vet, but he told us that there was nothing to do. So my hamster died that day. I really cried next to its cage. And then my dad heard about this and gave me a black shoe box to bury the hamster. I thought about my dream and I was shocked. It was October, so the grass and trees were green when we had our funeral for the hamster.

No comments:

Post a Comment