Monday, March 26, 2012

The first touch with paranormal

This happened some years ago. Me and my friend were about to play spiritism. I think you all know what that is. We had three pieces of paper. One with yes, one with no and one with 'I don't want to answer'.
We went to a dark, small room. There we had the board and the glass. We started by asking the basics.
-Are You a good spirit? That was the first question. I placed my finger to the glass. Nothing happened.
We asked again, and then the glass moved quickly to 'yes'. We decided to continue.
-Is there Heaven? We asked next. I placed my finger back to the glass but this time I closed my eyes. I saw bright blue light. The glass felt really cold under my finger. The glass moved few centimeter to the I dont want to answer, before stopping. I asked my friend about the light but she told me she hadn't noticed anything weird. So we asked another question. I can't remember what it was, probably something stupid.
We both closed our eyes, and placed our fingers to the glass. Nothing happened. I opened my eyes and noticed that my friend had her eyes opened too. We looked at the glass, thinking about another question.
But then the glass decided to move by itself. It moved few centimeters to 'yes', before stopping. We got scared, because we were young. We stopped the game by thanking the spirit. Neither of us moved the glass. This has never happened to me after this. I am sure you have had experiences like this, I have done some research in internet, and many people have experienced paranormal things happening while playing spiritism.

No comments:

Post a Comment