Monday, March 26, 2012

How did it start?

Hi! I'm sorry, I didn't start writing a blog until now, so I have to write about things that have happened years ago. So dates are not real ones.

My first good touches with paranormal were, just like with everyone else, ghost stories. But I was 5 years old when I read my first one.

And I would like to tell, that I am sorry, but english is not my native language, so don't care about the spelling mistakes. I am going to make lots of them.

Everything I am going to tell you is real. It has happened to me or to my friends. These are not just some stories I've found from internet. I also own the rights of the pictures shown in my blog.
Welcome to my blog! :)

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this blog. It is interesting, and deep! I am going to visit this page again, under a more relaxing time. Very Interesting,

    ReplyDelete